Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

McHarm

I bought "SuperSize Me" on sale and watched it as New Years Eve fair. I figured it was a good way to start the new year: a big allergic reaction to fast food. While I have not shut out fast food altogether, I last visited McDonald's four months ago and I have no plans to go again. My weakness is A&W-- and I will visit there about 2 times per month for one of their burgers.

So, anyways: some of you will be reading this in the morning of the new year. Let me suggest one of McDonald's super excellent meal combos to start off the New Year "right":


HarmCalories
Calories
from fat
Chicken Selects® Premium Breast Strips (10 pc)1270590
Large French Fries520220
Chocolate Triple Thick® Shake (32 fl oz cup)1160240
Total29501050

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?